Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day 2009

We had a very good day and lots of good food. The girls were mostly well behaved and enjoyed watching the parade this morning. As for being thankful, how could I not be? I have two beautiful girls, a wonderful husband, and am hours, days, a week(?) away from adding our little boy. Hutch does seem quite content to hang around inside instead of venturing out into this big old world. He has decided that the past two weeks would be a good time to fake me out with sometimes consistent contractions that hurt. What's even funnier about the whole thing, is that his favorite time to do this is between 3 and 5 am. What a cut-up! Seriously though, I am getting quite tired of the contractions that go nowhere. The doctor said on Tuesday that he didn't believe I would make it through the weekend without having a baby. I am starting to think I just might. If I do make it all the way to my next appointment on Dec. 1st, we might go ahead and schedule an induction for the 3rd. We will just have to wait and see how I am doing. But back to today and the few pictures I took.




No comments:


Love this face