Well here we are. Week 37. Seems little Hutch is content to hang out and only cause me grief instead of coming out to cause me grief. Everyone in the house is at defcon 5 with excitement and if he doesn't come soon Chloe might implode. She is itching to shove a paci in his mouth. Life will be so much easier if he does indeed take one. I am more prepared now as I finished my hospital bag a few nights ago. I am planning for a very boring stay as visitors are limited and no one under 12 can come at all. So, the girls will have to see him when we get home. I am a little bummed about that but I can't blame the hospital at all. If everyone used common sense then they wouldn't need the strict regulations.
We also survived a 19 day business trip for Jeremy that almost pushed me to the edge of insanity. The girls really act up after say 10 days so that last week was killer. We had lots of gray house time and I managed to escape for a few hours here and there. Grocery shopping alone takes a really really long time when it is your only break of the week.
Not much else is really going on. We had a small shower hosted by our Sunday school class yesterday. It involved a spaghetti lunch, cupcakes, and presents. Hutch will be well dressed for sure. I did not get any pictures at the shower but I hope to have some emailed to me soon and if I do I will share. I have finished most of my Christmas shopping and plan to end it with a few online orders in the next week or two. You know, while I twiddle my thumbs and over analyze every pain. I am also planning on finally catching up my photo blog, you know that 365 challenge thing I am miserably far behind on? Yeah stay tuned because I am going to be a picture posting nutcase as soon as I take them.
No comments:
Post a Comment