Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Let's Talk Turkeys!

I am forever coming across cute ideas for tasty, sometimes healthy snacks that the girls can make. I saw this idea and knew it was a winner.


It was easy and used up some of their Halloween candy. So Monday afternoon we set to work. We used frosting, peanut butter cups, vanilla wafers, and candy corn.


I showed the girls how to make one and they did the rest. They were very eager to lick the frosting off their fingers and I *think* they finished the turkeys before they did that.


Their finished products. Aren't these the cutest little turkeys ever?


As a side note, you are supposed to use caramels to make them stand up but I didn't have any, so our turkeys are sleeping. If Hutch stays put for a few more days, we will do pilgrim hats. Yummy!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You have WAY too much patience.


Love this face