Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas Ideas?

As I am feeling a wee bit of pressure to get things marked off my ever-growing list, I need help. I know a few faithful readers have kids the same age as Finn and Chloe so what do you have planned for their Christmas? Anything they are especially into? I started a ToysRUs wish list (search by my name) but as you can see it has only a few things on it. Finn has developed a new obsession with horses so she will be getting something related to that but what exactly I don't know. Please help because sometimes Santa has to shop early, real early, as in less than 2 weeks I need to be done!

1 comment:

Erica said...

I feel your pain...I intended to have my shopping done before Aubrey arrived and it didn't happen. Anyway, I'm at a loss on what to get my girls this year too. Jim is going to build them a playhouse for the back yard and I know I'll get them some clothes....after that who knows??? Good luck!


Love this face