Ever since I got my new camera, Jeremy has oft reminded me I better make art with it. This ain't your
Momma's point and shoot, baby. So when I read about a photography challenge at my buddy Jenn's site, I snapped at the chance to join in. Since I only read about it yesterday I am playing quite a bit of catchup but hopefully by the weekend I will be wow-
ing you all. But you will not find the photos here. This is about the girls and their
escapades so you will have to click
here to see them. Join in before it's too late. Better pictures are out there and maybe I will actually find one or two.
April and I are also making a leap into the wonders of digital
scrap booking because paper cuts hurt bad. When we have layouts ready to be inspected you can also find them at that other place.
Now for some junk:


This is what happens when
TeeTee finds the ponytail holders. Chloe actually had six in her hair when I got home. How did she sit so still? Oh yeah, those kids will do ANYTHING for their
TeeTee.
1 comment:
Love the hair! :)
And hooray for digi scrapping and the photo challenge! Cleanup is so much easier with digi scrapping too! :-P Looking forward to seeing your images.
Post a Comment