Our Family
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
See that ticker down at the bottom?
Yep the one that looks like Eeyore with a Lumpy attached? Do you really see it? Because I am still not believing we have booked a Disney trip for Christmas. I am sure I will believe it when the bill comes due though. And on that note, it is time to sell sell sell. I will be weeding out tons of the girls outgrown outfits, doing cheap but adorable blog makeovers, and letting go of a kidney or two. So if anyone out there (and I know I only have 5 dedicated readers) wants to contribute to our Disney fund, let me know. I gots reeeel goood stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this face
1 comment:
I'm jealous, I wish I was counting down to a trip to Disney. I'm not ready to sell a kidney, just yet though. I am hoping that the deal we got in Sept. comes up again and maybe we can pull it off. Either way, YEAH for you!
Post a Comment