One of Chloe's many nicknames is Shortstack. She is also called Coco, T-Rex, Carnie (short for carnivore), Kokomo Jo, you get the idea. Well Shortstack has always been on the petite side and at just over 2 years old she still fits comfortably in 18-24 months sized pants. Santa brought Shortstack a decked out Big Wheel and she cannot reach the pedals. Her Daddy added wooden blocks and she still cannot ride the toy. We tried today to add velcro straps to keep her feet on the pedals and it is still a no-go.

Maybe today I can pedal

Nope still gotta use my feet

Maybe if I walk it I will go faster

Nope just better drag the darn thing

Advertising fit for Chloe
1 comment:
Adalee had the same problem!! I bought her a trike that had a handle so I could push her on her bike and it took every bit of another year before she could pedal!! Our poor petite girls!
I tried to "follow" you but I couldn't find a link on your page to do so. I have a blog too, although I'm not the best about updating it...I try though...
Post a Comment