Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, January 15, 2009

FFF- Eyes

I have finally gotten back to doing FFF and the theme "Eyes" is one of my favorites. So here are some more pics from the playground this week that are all about the baby blues.


Love that sparkle!

Whatcha thinking about Chloe?


Busted borrowing another kid's bike for a test drive.


I am not afraid of the big bad slide, the big bad slide, the big bad slide.....


You can check out more FFF action at Kiss the Frog for Me! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Janet and Maya said...

What beautiful, clear eyes!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful blonde girls you have!

Have a great weekend!

vaneblu said...

Your girls are so cute :)
Gotta love those big blue eyes :D

Anonymous said...

I love the big blue eyes sooo much!!!!

What pretty girls you have1
hugs,Leslie

Kim & Dave said...

Very cute!!!

Sarah said...

Adorable!


Love this face