Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Makeover ala Me

Several months ago, I paid to have my blog made-over by a talented person who did a great job. After April opened up a digital scrapbook can of worms so to speak, I decided to try my hand at revamping Scott Family News. A few hours of my time, lots of Google searches, and a few mistakes on my test blog, and this is what I made. I think for a first attempt it is pretty good. The digital scrapbooking kit came from Here a Scrap There a Scrap and I am hopeful those with more knowledge can offer pointers on things. Do you like it? Can you read it? Any other suggestions on how to fix things you see that I could do better? Does any of this make sense? Anyway, I am going to be changing my blog frequently as I learn so keep checking back to see it.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Love the new blog makeover. Digital scrapbooking seems to be all the rage right now and I'm so behind. It scares me a little...because I don't know anything about it!


Love this face