*****************************************************
Chloe quote-- I asked her for a kiss and a hug. She obliged and said "Does that make you happy Mommy?" Yes Chloe that will always make me happy.
Finley quote-- Watching the garbage truck drive by, "everybody has garbage, even God has garbage."
********************************************************
We spent yesterday afternoon outside. From about 4pm on, our driveway is fairly shaded which lends itself perfectly to a get dirty with chalk session. Or covered in bubbles. Or drenched by the frinkalers. You get the idea. But yesterday was chalk paint. Finn got 2 sets of 3D chalk for her birthday (it does kinda work) and one set had a bottle of paint but only one brush. Not smart Crayola, you always put 2 brushes in the box. Anyway, I stretched a blanket under a tree, and supervised the mess making. After a while I got bored and started taking pictures.

hair clip thief


playing with camera settings



Chloe hard at work looking cute

That's all for today. Show's over. Start applauding now, I took my bow.
No comments:
Post a Comment