Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Frinkaler oh Frinkaler

I don't think I will ever get tired of Chloe making the "sp" sound into an "f" sound. I suspect though that at 18 it won't be quite as cute. Finley received a seal frinkaler for her birthday and we hooked it up Sunday afternoon. And thanks to my creative husband, we had another going as well. Two frinkalers, two kids, and lots of laughs what more could you want? Oh you want see photographic evidence of the fun? Well I would be most happy to oblige!


Nothin' sweeter than this girl......


or this girl........




"Dear Lord, as I get ready to aim this frinkaler hose at my Vrandaddy, please let my aim be true."


There was a lot of trying to get other people wet, the people who were not wearing bathing suits. It went a little something like this, "Come here, come here, I promise I won't squirt you this time." We would then subject ourselves to a little spray to hear that most awesome sound-- the giggle fit!

No comments:


Love this face