Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Whole New Level

Okay so in the past I have referenced Chloe's love of pap paps or pacifiers. For a kid who never once let one of those vile things near her as a baby she sure fancies them now. At the gray house, she uses a green cookie cutter and here at our house anything will do. Today though the obsession with pap paps and being a baby went a little far. I found her like this:






She gave herself a several minute long ride in the swing and after I stopped laughing, I made a mental note to get the swing in the attic asap. I don't know what really is more disturbing, that she liked it so much or that she still fits into it?

2 comments:

Erica said...

So funny.........she's going to stay a baby as long as she can!

Tracy said...

But look at the benefits...she is big enough for her feet to touch the floor to make herself go! You will not use nearly as many batteries that way!


Love this face