Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Wrap-Up and Full Speed July

Life has been wacky and crazy here lately. I am still suffering pregnancy dreams, headaches and the occasional bout of morning sickness. At 17 1/2 weeks, it is getting a little bit old. Okay a LOT old. The heat has been nearly unbearable here so we haven't gotten out much. Which has led to crabby attitudes all around. Oh and there was that second round of bronchitis for both girls. We are now thinking that both girls have seasonal allergies that cause coughing instead of the sneezing, watery eyes most people get. Then Finn had her 4-yr check-up and it was brutal. Bad needles, lots of screaming, and then a finger stick to boot. I was barely able to hold her down and then had to deal with the re-telling of the story all afternoon. In the next few days, look out for lots of patriotic attire pictures as I think the girls have at least 3-4 Fourth of July outfits each. Oops. The rest of the month will be full of 2 mini vacations and our own church's VBS. There is also the upcoming day where hopefully Sprout will show his goods (or lack thereof) and we can finally start preparing.


Imagination is in overdrive here....
Photobucket


the "hooker" game involved train cars and passengers

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Playing dentist after Finn's and my check-up

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


our porch makeover is nearing completion--doesn't it look good?

Photobucket


Photobucket


The first day in a long time we were able to get outside!


And one last tidbit of funnies: Chloe told me the sign-in page of Facebook seen here was really cool because it was covered in pacifiers.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Hope all the pregnancy ailments settled down before long....I'm 26 weeks and I still have periods of morning sickness! Take care! Love the pics!


Love this face