Our Family

Our Family

Friday, June 19, 2009

Crazy Pregnancy Dreams

I have always been guilty of having really strange dreams even when not pregnant. But the ones I have had this week take the cake.

Dream #1- I am in Tuscaloosa with two small members of the extended family (not naming names so no one will be weirded out by dream's content) at Kaye's pool. The two small members each fall into the pool on opposite sides and neither one can swim. I am alone with them and have to choose which one to save as I couldn't save both.

Dream #2- I am reading the newspaper and see an article about the family that ran the general store in the Laura Ingalls books. Apparently, their home/store had been discovered intact but moved from the original location. I then went back in time and met the family during the Civil War. Laura was born in the late 1860's so that timeframe is somewhat accurate. The fact that we were defending the house from soldiers while pretending to be Amish I feel is highly inaccurate.

Please someone tell me I am not the only person who dreams off the wall stuff and then writes about it.

1 comment:

edie & ella said...

I too had some wild dreams when I was pregnant. Some of them really freaked me out.
I hope it wasn't E Squared that you had to choose between....if so I DO NOT want to know which one you saved.....because it will freak my overprotective mommy self out....


Love this face