Our Family
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Very wordy today.....
Or maybe I am just bored. Nahhhhh, that can't be it. We are in the midst of dance recital week with stage rehearsals beginning today. The schedule for today has us practicing at 4 and at 7pm. As the week wears on, the rehearsals get more intense with full dress on Thursday. The show will be Friday and Saturday night, so by Sunday I am sure I will be toast. And poor Finn won't even be a toast crumb. Stay tuned for lots of cute pictures of a certain sequined dancing preschooler. Now for the important part of this post, I need some serious help. For those who feel led to do so, please leave a comment with names. Names that go well with Finley and Chloe and are of either gender. I would like to have a list of suggestions pulled together before our big ultrasound in July and so far I got nothing. Not even a remote idea of what Sprout should be called. Yes I know we have lots of time but with Finn we were completely settled on her name well before that January day when we saw she was a she. Chloe's name was finalized very shortly after the ultrasound and had been worked on for weeks. At this rate, we will be thumbing through the book on delivery day hoping for inspiration. Please please please give me something to pull from!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this face
3 comments:
oohhhh.....I love names!!! I'll have to get back with you on my list!!! I do love the name Amelia though...sam
For some reason "Megan" is jumping out at me. "Finn, Chloe, Megan" it just sounds nice :)
This is fun.......I'll get back to you later with a more comprehensive list (if my brain works anymore), but I love the name Sophie. I noticed that we all seem to pitching girl names! 3 little girls would definitely be sweet!
Post a Comment