We spent part of Monday and Tuesday at St. Andrews State Park and it was beautiful. They have beaches, nature trails and camping spots. On Tuesday I wanted to walk one of the nature trails instead of getting completely sand covered again. We did not do that because we saw this at the opening of the trail.


I am not an avid nature person nor do I want to be on the next episode of "When Animals Attack". This deer came within three feet of us and looked hungry so we meandered away quickly. We went back to the beach for a few minutes and then headed back to the hotel.


On Wednesday, the girls and I ventured home through Destin so we could hit the outlets. I only wanted 1 thing, houndstooth leggings, which I knew were at the Gymboree Outlet. Hint hint if anybody wants some. I might have bought sizes for this year and next, since that is what any self-respecting Alabama fan would do. Both girls got carsick again but really it wouldn't be a trip without our pink bucket tagging along and getting used. Check back later for some spooky pumpkin carving pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment