Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 9, 2009

Chloe's Big Day

If you all remember, Chloe was quite specific about the type of stroller she wanted. I searched long and hard finally stumbling across this one.

Photobucket
The bonus was that it was on sale, shipping promised it would arrive in time, and we already had one Maclaren doll stroller so I knew quality wouldn't be an issue. So I ordered it, and waited patiently. It was delivered the day we left for Athens so TeeTee picked it up and kept it safe. Saturday night when he arrived home, Jeremy unpacked the box to assemble the stroller. What was actually in the box was this:

Photobucket
Ummmm, yeah that caused some stress and grief. We were without the item we ordered and no way to locate a pram style stroller. Oh, and ToysRus has no record of the stroller we received because they don't sell it. They also did not have any more of the stroller that was still showing in stock as of Monday morning. I was not happy. But we had a choice to either send back what we had and have nothing much for Chloe to open on her birthday or keep it and change our Christmas plans. In the end, it is not that big of a deal but it sure felt like it at the time.



The last pictures of Chloe as a 2-yr-old girl.



Her birthday day outfit--I think the tshirt is very truthful!


Proud big sister


Eating her special request dinner, cheesy potato soup!


Opening presents


Finn coming to terms with it not being about her!



The big reveal of the stroller (I don't think she minded it was not one where the baby could lay down)

The first ride for a baby





Blowing out her candles

No comments:


Love this face