Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fiddler's Convention Fun!!!

Friday Night


I am not really sure why Finn felt the need to bend down, but her expression cracks me up.


Such a sweet face!


Staying Warm

Saturday Night

Finley decided to try her hand at buck dancing and did pretty good. She had a blast strutting her stuff. Chloe was content to sit in my lap and watch.




Throughout the weekend they both ingested way more bites of hot fudge sundaes than any kid needs along with popcorn, hot dogs and nachos. I cannot blame them too much though. I went off Saturday night ALONE and had a fully leaded Coke and a freshly cooked funnel cake. Yummmmmmm! It doesn't get much better than that at the Fiddler's Convention.

1 comment:

Amber said...

OK, one thing you need to learn about me is that I need constant reminders. I cannot be expected to remember things on my own, after all I am 30 yrs old now. I was putting those hairbows off until after Disney but when we got home I completely forgot about them. I am sooo sorry. Go ahead and show me your x-mas outfits and maybe I can get those too you in time to actually wear them.


Love this face