Our Family

Our Family

Friday, October 16, 2009

Long Way to Go, Short Time to Get There

We are very slowly making plans for Hutch's arrival. Just this past week I bought the first of many packs of diapers.


I have spent numerous hours planning for and shopping for his homecoming outfit. I finally found one and then had an incredible twist of fate. I was given a very close duplicate of what I had picked, so guess what I am doing? Saving my money and using the gift, that's a no-brainer. Thanks very much MawMaw or Aunt Jennifer, whichever name you prefer.


Then we were also given a pile o' crimson attire that I am really hoping we get to use. He will wear it no matter what but it would be super cool if we had him home for a game day, dontcha' think?


There is still much to do, but hopefully by the time late November gets here we will be done. Or close enough that he won't notice.

No comments:


Love this face