Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 2, 2009

From Patriotic to Purple?

I saw this craft idea at HCO and thought it was such a good idea I wanted to try it. So even though I did not have stars we headed to the porch this morning to paint some flags. I carefully painted each girl's hand and this was the result:
Photobucket



I am going to cut it out after the girls add stars tomorrow and then we will add the sticks. Won't they be pretty? After I picked up the papers I told the girls they could continue to paint with red, white and blue. It did not take long before their skin became the canvas and the paint colors got mixed.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Amber said...

You are such a good mom


Love this face