On Christmas morning they hit the ground running at around 6 am. Or was it 6:30? I must have been tired because I don't remember exactly. What I do remember is how excited they were when they were coming out of their room. I hope they never ever lose the Christmas spirit or the wonder of the magic that surrounds the holidays.

trying hard not to peek as they come in to see what Santa brought


posing with the bags Santa left--he sure is a crafty fellow using those big bags to "wrap" things that are difficult to conceal

stockings first

Finn helping Chloe see what is in her bag (When she finally saw what was inside, she kept saying "It's just what I wanted". Made my day a million times over.

a big wooden stable? cool!

silly hat obsession rears its ugly head

Hutch slept through the morning's festivities but when he did wake up he was overjoyed that Santa had remembered him too even though he forgot to mail his letter.

Sleeping Beauty takes a ride on Clippy the pony

Christmas really wears a girl out
After lunch and lots of playing we headed over to the house of the Granddaddy who lives in Andalusia for another round of fun.

Opening up a new baby to love

Hey! Who put my tights on backwards?

I see you Mommy, now get that camera outta my face!

Finn opening presents and loving it!
No comments:
Post a Comment