Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 28, 2009

Santa Cookies

This is the first of many Christmas posts so be forewarned. Not only will I kill you with cuteness I will slay you with my wit. I'm mostly kidding about that last part. I will try and be funny but you are all safe. No need to up the life insurance before you read any further.

Christmas Eve day was rainy and cold and we did not get out of our pj's until very late in the afternoon. If you have never had a pj day when you are not sick, you really should try it. They are fun. The girls were beside themselves all day because the impending visit from you know who. So after the rest time that wasn't restful at all, we decorated the all important Santa cookies.

the fun begins


want some cookie with those sprinkles?


where Hutch slept through cookie decorating time


it's upside down but this was Finn's sad Santa cookie


sprinkles mid-sprinkling (Sam, this is the kind of cool stuff your new toy will be able to capture--have fun!)


Chloe sampling some mm's


love her face in this one

1 comment:

Erica said...

Love the pictures. And we, too, enjoy pajamas days! That is usually everyday for us! :) At least it is in this cold weather!


Love this face