Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hutch is 1 Month Old!


At one month old, he is growing and changing ever so fast. He should be well over 9lbs now but we don't have an official weight. I am beginning to notice rolls on his thighs and it is so exciting. I love me some chubby baby thighs. He is still eating well and sleeping some. His favorite place to sleep is in my arms or on my chest. Really any human will suffice. We (read I because I am the only one here most of the time) have been having a hard time the last two weeks with getting him to nap in his bed during the day. I lay him down, he screams, I pick him up, he burps, he goes back to sleep, I lay him down, repeat repeat repeat. It's a vicious cycle and I think it is beginning to wear on Finn and Chloe's nerves. They are tired of hearing me say "just let me get him to sleep and I will..." because even if I do get him to sleep, I may not have time enough to do what they want before he is screaming again. We have had a few smiles but he is definitely taking after his sisters and not showing those off too frequently. Soon I hope. He has started clutching my shirt when I pick him up and tracking some with his eyes. The next month is going to bring lots more changes and I can't wait to see how much he has grown when we head back to the doctor February 1st.

No comments:


Love this face