Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Sweet Treats

So far this is what we (April and me) have managed to crank out for the enjoyment of our families.


Top of the plate dead center are Reese's Peanut Butter Temptations. Make them and thank me!

Traveling around clock wise we have the super yummy Ritz cracker with peanut butter covered in chocolate.

If you can't tell, we love to cover things in white chocolate and up next are Oreo truffles. Little bites of heaven in your mouth. Then comes the chocolate covered pretzels resting against the peanut butter balls.

Continuing around the plate we then have reindeer poop. The recipe was originally titled pigeon poop when I saw it the first time. This is a treat kids love, it's easy, and who doesn't like an excuse to make poop jokes? Well, if your 4, it's really funny to say you are eating poop.

In the center of the plate is my favorite, the red velvet cake ball. I got the idea from bakerella.com and really go there now. If you love red velvet cake like I do these are a must-make for you.

I still have a couple of things planned for tomorrow including the all important Santa cookies!!!! Merry Christmas Everyone!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Will any of these treats be making it North this year?


Love this face