We had a great time this past weekend. Saturday morning we headed out for a little swimming in the hopes that a long nap would be had by all. Nobody napped at all. Then we had dinner at the gray house with ribs, shrimp, corn etc. Yummy!!!! The girls were introduced to the wonderful world of sparklers and poppers. Chloe was especially vicious with the poppers. The sparklers were a hit until a single spark fell backwards and landed on Finn's finger. She was slightly traumatized but not hurt at all. After that we headed to the local state park where we caught a fireworks show. Chloe thought they were too loud and Finn thought they were very cool.

4th July outfit #2 (I did not get pictures of outfit #1)

Finn's new smile

She's not mad, she's smiling!

Happy Girls!

Chloe in profile

Finn is always fun!


outfit #3-- this is what they ate in (I would NEVER let Finn near a table with that white dress on)


Such silly faces I see!

Sparkler fun--before the incident






Scenes from the fireworks show--these pictures were tough to get. I did not have time to grab the tripod before we headed out so I had to just hold really still with the flash off. To have any be crisp and not shaky, for me is a miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment