Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

All about the Sprout! (added pictures)

Tomorrow is our big ultrasound where not only will we get to see a wiggly healthy baby but we will hopefully find out the gender. My excitement level is through the roof and I know that it will be a very long morning. Our appointment is not until the afternoon so I know all of you out there will be waiting on pins and needles. Before the news makes it here, I am sure phones will ring in north AL. I could also be persuaded to email it out if anyone is really interested. Otherwise sit tight and let's see what happens! Oh and no matter what we find out tomorrow we still do not have a name. We have a few leads but nothing written in stone. So while you are itching to hear how about sending me a list of ten or so fabulous names? That would be fun right?

Pictures and the story:




Here are a few pictures of our newest addition. It is indeed a little boy and we are so excited. A little shocked and I kept asking the tech if she was sure but apparently it was obvious. Now to decide on the name and new bedding and which truck to buy first......

2 comments:

Amber said...

Whoo-hoo!

Erica said...

Congrats on the baby boy! I know you are so excited! Boy names are a lot harder than girl names, but I know y'all will get it figured out!


Love this face