Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Finn Art and An Admission

Here are two of Finn's latest creations. I am still looking for the drawing she made of the bird family so whenever I find it I will add it.

This was the finished product of another one of those Big Backyard magazine's how to draw instruction pages. I love them because they are easy enough a child can do it, teach them about following steps (without their knowledge), and they're just plain fun.


A picture of our family. If you notice a person is missing and it is Chloe. Apparently she had been mean to Finn right before she drew this so she said, "I just didn't put her in." Gotta love the sisterly bond.

******************************************************************
Admissions from Scott house:

Chloe actually ate carrot sticks last night when I allowed her to dip them in ketchup. Blech!

This morning our bathtub, well the side of it really, was a horse for two cowgirls.

Chloe loves cheap plastic dress up shoes and earrings. She also told me that when we go to Walmart to buy her some more eard-drings, we need to get her some bigger panties like Finn. I guess the size 2T-3T pairs she has are turning into wedgie makers.

Someone who lives here (and I will not reveal the identity) is getting very anxious about what is happening 6 days from now. Will Sprout cooperate well and show off for the ultrasound? This person is dying to know which direction to head for names and whether we will stay in the land of naked baby dolls and pink or get to venture into Tonka truckville.



And the last bit of un-interesting news, I sometimes make my kids' food into odd things like banana cars because I get bored serving the same things over and over. If I'm bored then they get that way too right?

No comments:


Love this face