Our Family
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Because I love him a whole whole bunch.........
Very rarely do I get on here and wax poetic about my hubby but today is one of those days. Since we have returned from our mini vacation, he has gone above and beyond in the helping me out department. I know, I know being home all day I should not need help with housework or inside chores but sometimes I get so sick of the dishwasher and the washing machine. So when I came home to a sparkling clean kitchen that he has maintained it for me without my asking, true bliss I tell 'ya! I instantly forgave him for taking the brush I had bought specifically for de-silking corn and using it on dirty dishes. I also forgave him for throwing out my two dish brushes in favor of the corn brush. He has also shown great nagging ability in the taking care of me arena. If I hear one more time "Make sure you sit down and rest more" I'm going to thank my lucky stars he loves me and Sprout so much. He also makes sure shows I have a Tivo season pass for get recorded and saved so that I can watch them at my leisure. Add all these things to his other duties in the house, cat litter man, yard man and stinky bug man, plus his real job and he truly is the total package. So thank you honey for all that you do for the soon to be four of us! I couldn't do what I do without you in my corner. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love this face
No comments:
Post a Comment