Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Classic Mom. Just Classic.

Last night I made chicken spaghetti for dinner. It is an easy and yummy recipe found at the Pioneer Woman's website I think. I had a lot going on during my cooking time but thought I had all my bases covered. We sat down to a piping hot meal including breadsticks, said the blessing and began to eat. I was halfway through my plate of food when I realized something really terrible. I FORGOT TO ADD THE CHICKEN. I had cooked it and placed it back into the freezer to cool for just a few minutes and it was still there, now re-frozen. So, when I alerted my family to this issue, we started laughing. Finn turned to me and said, "classic mom, just classic" and the entire table lost it. I don't think the 4 of us have laughed that hard for that long in a while. It felt good.

No comments:


Love this face